Aims and Scope
The Archives of Rheumatology is an official journal of the Turkish League Against Rheumatism (TLAR) and is published quarterly in March, June, September, and December. It publishes original work on all aspects of rheumatology and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. The priority of the Archives of Rheumatology is to publish high-quality original research articles, especially in inflammatory rheumatic disorders. In addition to research articles, brief reports, reviews, editorials, letters to the editor can also be published. It is an independent peer-reviewed international journal printed in English. Manuscripts are refereed by a "double-blind peer-reviewed" process for both referees and authors.
Editorial Board of the Archives of Rheumatology works under the principles of The World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), the International Council of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), and Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The Archives of Rheumatology is indexed in the following databases:
- SCIENCE CITATION INDEX EXPANDED SCIE
- PUBMED CENTRAL
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR
- TUBITAK/ULAKBIM TURK TIP DIZINI
- TURK MEDLINE AND TURKIYE ATIF DIZINI
- EBSCO ACADEMIC SEARCH COMPLETE
- DIRECTORY OF OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS (DOAJ)
- INDEX COPERNICUS
- ACADEMIC ONEFILE (GALE/CENGAGE LEARNING)
- ACADEMIC SEARCH PREMIER
- PROQUEST PERIODICALS INDEX ONLINE (PIA)
- THE CUMULATIVE INDEX TO NURSING AND ALLIED HEALTH LITERATURE (CINAHL PLUS)